Shop NHIC Supplements
Not finding what you need? Due to supplement manufacturer policies, some products are not available for online purchase. Call our office at 616-301-0808 to order!
$5.00 Flat Rate Shipping
Receive automatic FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
Collagen Peptides Benefits:
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails **
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong **
- Supports joint health **
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight **
- Supports healthy inflammation response due to overexercise **
- Natural glycine improves sleep quality. **
Collagen Peptides Highlights:
- Pasture Raised, Grass-Fed
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Cold Water Soluble
- Great for mixing into a quick drink with juice, milk, or water
- Easily mixed into foods such as oatmeal, pasta sauce, or smoothies
- Light molecular weight is highly digestible
Collagen Peptides Information:
Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Nutrition
Our cattle graze on lush grasslands in Brazil and are not given hormones, steroids, or antibiotics. They eat their natural diet – grass, and receive plenty of open space and sunshine. We believe in providing our animals with an environment that nature intended, and the result is a high quality protein that is natural and pure.
Nourishment from the inside out
Want to look and feel younger? 70% of our skin is made up of collagen. Collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin. Maintaining the amount of collagen is the key to beautiful skin. Glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline are the main constituents of collagen; replenishing these constituent amino acids appears to be needed to maintain the amount of collagen at healthy levels. These amino acids are essential for maintaining an even skin structure and thus healthy skin. Clinical research has shown that collagen, a natural protein:
- Promotes younger looking skin **
- Improves skin moisture level **
- Improves skin smoothness by reducing the number of micro-relief furrows **
- Improves the signs of deep wrinkles **
- Improve skin suppleness **
Bone and Joint Support
Collagen represents 90% of organic bone mass and is a major component of ligaments, joints, and tendons. Dietary supplementation provides rapid absorption and repair of all structures in the body. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides support healthy
- Bone and Mineral Density **
- Joint Health **
- Inflammatory response due to joint overuse or exercise **
Fit for Life
Collagen has been shown to be more effective than whey protein in regards to athletic performance and building muscle. The naturally occurring amino acids support a healthy inflammation response due to inflammation from training and exercise. The protein from collagen also helps to:
- Restore muscle **
- Maintain a lean body **
- Stabilize appetite **
- Lose & maintain weight **
- Increase athletic performance **
The most abundant amino acid in collagen, Glycine, an immunonutrient which supports healthy inflammation response, promotes deeper, more restorative sleep as well.