Shop NHIC Supplements
Not finding what you need? Due to supplement manufacturer policies, some products are not available for online purchase. Call our office at 616-301-0808 to order!
Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
UltraInflamX is a medical food formulated to provide strategic macro- and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function resulting from inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Provided in a proprietary, vegan pea/rice protein base, this formula addresses increased nutrient needs and potential deficiencies in these patients. This formula features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes. It has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract.
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend
- Added essential amino acids, including branched chain amino acids
- Bioavailable curcumin (CurQfen®)1
- Beneficial prebiotic fiber, in the form of isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO)1
- Improved taste & texture—preferred in consumer testing
- Each serving provides 400 mg alphalinolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) from flaxseed
- Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, natural flavors, calcium citrate, high oleic sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, organic cane sugar, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), rosemary leaf extract, malic acid, xanthan gum, ginger rhizome extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of UltraInflamX (45 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Refer to the UltraInflamX medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs (such as anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication), consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.