Shop NHIC Supplements
Not finding what you need? Due to supplement manufacturer policies, some products are not available for online purchase. Call our office at 616-301-0808 to order!
Free Shipping on all orders over $100. Type in code FREESHIP at checkout.
Addresses prostate health by providing phytonutrients known to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Provides powerful antioxidant protection to support the health of hormone-sensitive tissues.
- Provides phytonutrients known to inhibit aromatase—an enzyme that converts androgen to estrogen.
- Targets estrogen-sensitive tissues by supporting the methylation and excretion of estrogen metabolites.
- Addresses prostate health by providing phytonutrients known to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection to support the health of hormone-sensitive tissues.
- Provides standardized levels of flax lignans equal to 1 Tbsp. of flaxseed daily.
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)375 IU 94%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)25 mg 1250%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)15 mcg 250%
Zinc (as zinc citrate)2.5 mg 17%
Selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg 143%
Soybean Concentrate†62.5 mg *
Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)25 mg *
Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols)50 mg *
Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissum)]25 mg *
Lycopene5 mg *
Betaine (as betaine HCl)37.5 mg *
Ingredients: Decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine, HCI, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCI, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Contains: soy.
Directions: Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food as recommended.
This product is gluten free.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.