Shop NHIC Supplements
Not finding what you need? Due to supplement manufacturer policies, some products are not available for online purchase. Call our office at 616-301-0808 to order!
Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
For men with chronic prostatitis or who would like to be proactive with their prostate health.
- Vitamin C – Improves the health of blood and lymphatic vessels and also boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin E – A powerful anti-oxidant and crucial benefactor of proper gene expression and neurological functions.
- Vitamin B6 – Increases metabolic energy levels, aids in amino acid synthesis, neurotransmitter synthesis, histamine synthesis, and hemoglobin synthesis and function.
- Zinc – Assists sexual functions and immunity
- Echinacea – Relieves painful urinary symptoms such as burning or stinging sensations by producing a calming and soothing effect.
- Garlic – An anti-inflammatory and powerful antibiotic.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Enhances blood flow and nutrient delivery to the bladder and other organs.
- Stinging Nettle Root – Reduces inflammation within the urinary tract and promotes a steady stream cycle.
- Pumpkin Seed – Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, a healthy immune system, and assists in the creation of ATP for energy and aids in DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Glycine & Alanine – An amino acid that promotes the strength and growth of muscle tissues to prevent bladder leakage and promotes urinary control. Also removes ammonia from the urine that can cause irritation.
- Pygeum – A powerful anti-inflammatory agent that also promotes healthy cholesterol levels within the prostate gland. Reduces frequent urination and urination difficulty.
- Saw Palmetto – A healthy source of Beta Sitosterol that reduces inflammation within the prostate gland.
- Glutamine – Used to protect patients who have undergone cancer therapies by reducing the symptoms of diarrhea, upset stomach, vomiting, swelling and nerve pain.
- Selenium – An immune system booster that allows the body’s natural surveillance system to detect and prevent disease.