Vitamin C IV Therapy
IV infusions that include high dosage, pharmaceutical grade vitamin C have been found to be effective for many conditions. Vitamin C can be used intravenously for infection, immune deficiency, healing burns, cardiovascular (heart) support, healing of connective tissues and as an adjunct to heavy metal detoxification and cancer support.
This therapy was originally developed by Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling, expanded upon by Dr. Klenner and Dr. Cathcart and, more recently, Hugh Riordan, MD. Intravenous, high-dosage vitamin C also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation for those receiving conventional medical therapies.
Recent studies at the NIH (National Institute of Health), conducted by Harvard Medical School researcher, Mark Levin, MD have demonstrated the anti-tumor effect of high dosages of vitamin C given intravenously. Almost all natural protocols to cancer treatment include IV Vitamin C. This same effect does not occur with oral vitamin C.
The Vitamin C IV has been found to be helpful for:
- Acute or Chronic infections
- Chronic lung disease or COPD (including asthma, emphysema and chronic bronchitis)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Lyme disease
- Support of heavy metal detoxification therapies
- Immune boosting
- Healing for musculoskeletal tissues and post-surgery (often used in conjunction with Amino Acid IV’s)
- Hepatitis (often used in conjunction with IV push glutathione and Plaquex I.V.’s)
- Immune support of cancer treatment patients