Lifestyle Change Weight Loss
Get started now!
Here are 4 simple ways to increase your metabolism, burn more fat, and turn down hunger and cravings.
- Reduce carbohydrates and get off of WHEAT PRODUCTS. Carbohydrates are found in many foods but start by cutting out all of the junk foods, soda, fast food and sugar and make it a priority to get off of wheat…it is not the same as your grandma’s wheat and it’s worse than sugar for the body. Then work on cutting the GRAINS down to one serving/day.
- Eat adequate protein, at least 3-4 servings the size of your palm daily
- ALWAYS eat a breakfast with protein
- Add some exercise in short 10-20 minutes bursts, this can increase your ability to burn fat for up to 24 hours after you finish. This method of exercise will even increase your metabolism while you sleep and has been shown to reduce appetite throughout the day.
Recommended Nutritional Programs
We have two programs:
Paleolithic and Low Carbohydrate Diet Kit:
- comes with daily essentials packets: PhytoMulti, EPA DHA Extra Strength, Vitamin D 1000 units and Ultraflora Balance Probiotic, plus 3 types of meal replacements (32 total: Shakes, Soup and Protein Fusion Bars) AND instruction booklet for quick and easy reference on dietary choices.
- OR -
First Line Therapy
Low Carbohydrate, Adequate Protein diet (See my handouts “First Line Therapy Overview and Worksheet Notes” and “First Line Therapy Diet Modification worksheet”)
- Ultraclear Plus – 1 canister, to use as your first Meal Replacement, then,
- Follow this with Ultrameal, any flavor or variety, to use as your Meal Replacement, for the rest of the program, until you achieve your desired weight or health status. Then when you go off of the Ultrameal, replace it with a concentrated protein serving.
- The FirstLine Therapy Patient Guidebook.
- The FirstLine Therapy Recipe Book, for controlled carbohydrate choices that will last a lifetime.
All supplements formulated to exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy (most products, and where it is used, it will be noted and is NON-GMO), dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Increase your body’s ability to
burn fat today!
You will be redirected to our DIY Program Shop.