We are on Day 6 of 10 and still going strong! Since we won't be changing our program up again until Day 8, we decided that we would use today to check in and poll our staff to see how things are going. We have TWELVE girls on staff, including Dr. Ann, who are participating in this detox. We are so incredibly proud that our team took on this challenge with such enthusiasm.
NHIC STAFF 10-DAY STATISTICS (AS OF DAY 6)
QUESTION #1: Have you noticed any increase or decrease in energy since beginning the detox?
- 5 out of 12 staff reported overall increased fatigue during the detox.
- 5 out of 12 staff reported overall increased energy.
- 2 out of 12 staff reported no overall change in energy level.
QUESTION #2: Have you noticed any improvement or change in gastrointestinal function or bloating?
- 100% OF STAFF REPORTED A NOTICEABLE DECREASE IN BLOATING AND IMPROVED GASTROINTESTINAL FUNCTION!! WOW!
QUESTION #3: Have you experienced any adverse symptoms or general complaints about your experience so far?
- Five staff reported hunger and food cravings as their top complaint.
- Four staff reported having minor aches and pains.
- Three staff reported experiencing brain fog.
- Five staff also reported fatigue as a general adverse symptom.
If you're feeling like us, then you might be really tempted to reach for just about anything to fill your belly. We've consulted the Metagenics resources and they say you should not feel hungry! If you do, eat more. There is no caloric restriction during this detox, we only ask that you try your best to stick to the Core Foods until Day 8.
Brittany getting ready to blow out her birthday candle in an apple!
We've been overcoming small dietary challenges throughout this detox but today we faced an especially tempting occasion—a birthday. You will be happy to know we celebrated 10-Day Detox style! Great job, Brittany for sticking to it!
We would LOVE to hear from you, so don't hesitate to chime in! Remember, we are going to be providing $10 gift certificates to the NHIC, and a certificate of completion to those of you who purchased and participated in the detox this week. Make sure to let us know you are here and following along by commenting on the blog, on our Facebook, or by sending us an email. If you are just tuning in, check out our previous blogs for useful tips from Dr. Auburn and the staff to help you through your 10-Day challenge. Happy detoxing!